Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace beading around windows

Options
  • 12-05-2020 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

My house is built about 15 years. The external walls are all done with Hallmark stone (from Roadstone) and I have PVC windows.
    Some of the beading around the windows has cracked and broken away - see attached picture - and I want to take on to replace it since I am around home a bit more than normal these days.

Is there such a thing as a mastic gun type applicator to apply some mortar for this job or is it just a matter of a small trowel and straight edge.
    Any guidance much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭newaccount2017

I actually have the same problem and want to know the answer too! My windows are white so was wondering if a silicone gun would do the job?

Advertisement