Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Logan

Options
  • 12-05-2020 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭

So what's the beef between Dickie Rock and Johnny Logan and when's the big fight, Eurovision night? Twink to ref

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I thought Doe Juffy brokered a peace accord, thus ending the great feud of 2020 between two perma wigs.
    No, they're having it out on Róisín Ingle's decking tomorrow afternoon if it's sunny. I hear they're going to be jousting so that they can maintain social distance.

Two elderly men, engaging in mortal combat for their titles and status. It's a tale as old as time itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Its like a spat between two theatre dames.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

All has the feel of a publicity stunt. It'll probably lead to them starring together in some RTE reality TV shyte or recording an album of duets.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I remember when Rock Logan fought The Ultimate Warrior at SummersSlam. A fight for the ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Better of watching two old biddys going at it. Is rte so bad that this is all the sh¡te they can offer. And why is anybody interested in these people. Their not like singers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

I read the original article, Logan's comments about Rock were bizarre. He did get a great needle in about journalists in general which softened Ingle's cough somewhat (paraphrasing) "journalists always try to side door issues". This was in response to Ingle's also-bizarre attempt to ask Logan about marital infidelity by mentioning Dickie Rock's marital infidelity.

After he put her in her place, he then went on a rant about Rock which sounded like he felt he wasn't adored more here in Ireland compared to others. I hadn't realised that he didnt really court media attention that much (although he didn't mention his McDonalds ad!)

Advertisement