Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hybrid Bike for Child Seat

Options
  • 11-05-2020 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey Folks......

I am looking a purchase a hybrid bike with the primary use for carrying small kid/s on short journeys (in the current climate). I have a Hamax smiley rear seat carrier and I will possibly be looking to put a crossbar seat on the bike also. I was looking at the following 2:

1: HOPRIDER 100 LONG DISTANCE CITY BIKE TALL FRAME - coming in at €330 at decathlon

2: Giant Escape 3 Bike - coming in at €399 at Giant

The hoprider has all the extras, lights, mudguards, rear carrier and is €70 cheaper....the Giant comes as a basic package but I would imagine it being a Giant the build quality might be better if I’m carrying extra weight in the shape of kids...given the relatively little use this will get I am leaning towards the hoprider but I’d be interested in any advice, thoughts or alternatives.......

Cheers!

Advertisement