Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self isolation on entering Ireland

Options
  • 10-05-2020 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

I understand that all arriving passengers into the state must self isolate for 14 days.
    What if you are not staying in the state that long? Has any offence been committed if you decide to leave early?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

The Minister for Health is empowered to introduce regulations dealing with the position of persons entering or leaving the State but, so far as I can see, no such regulations have thus far been issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

Correct... "Advised" and "Asked" are the words i see being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

I understand that all arriving passengers into the state must self isolate for 14 days.
    What if you are not staying in the state that long? Has any offence been committed if you decide to leave early?

It's only for people coming to Ireland from overseas, people entering the state from the other part of Ireland don't have to/ aren't advised to

Advertisement