Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for club

Options
  • 10-05-2020 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I’d appreciate some advice pointers in finding/joining a cycling club. I would like to try out youth racing whenever it restarts. A quick google tells me my local clubs clontarf and naomh barrog are not open to u18s. Is there any clubs in NE Dublin that i could join?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

McNally Swords CC and Dublin Wheelers are the next nearest to you. Both take U18 members.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tmn19

Thanks. Stupid question but I presume to join I just email them and take it from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Tmn19 wrote: »
    Thanks. Stupid question but I presume to join I just email them and take it from there?

Check out https://swordscc.com/membership. Obviously club activities are severely curtailed by the current Covid-19 restrictions but that applies to all clubs. Things should start moving again over the next few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

Yes you shoud be able to find phone, email or facebook page for most clubs.
    They may let you tag along for a few rides before commiting to sign up.

Advertisement