Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin to Strava upload issues?

Options
  • 10-05-2020 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone having issues today getting rides to upload from Garmin to Strava? I normally upload from the Garmin onto the connect app on the phone and it does teh rest but this morning they wont sync or connect. No problems yesterday uploading. Just wondering is it me or an issue with one of them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

The activity has uploaded to Garmin Connect but hasn't synced with Strava?

The Strava app was acting up earlier for me today (I couldn't access my settings) but it seems to be okay now.

You could try deleting the activity from the Garmin Connect app, then re-uploading it from your cycling computer to Garmin Connect and hopefully it might sync with Stands Strava then.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭sy_flembeck

Mine wouldn't upload earlier from a Hammerhead either, which suggests the problem is at the Strava end. Can't remember if the option is there with Garmin or not but I managed to upload it by URL from the Hammerhead dashboard.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,516 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

no problems at around 6:30pm for me, FWIW.

Advertisement