Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clondakin Garda large number of bikes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

That poor Dogma

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,535 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

that's some saddle on that first lapierre. looks like someone strapped a sofa to it.
    and there's a bike brand there called 'heavy tools'.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭tonytiger81

That poor Dogma

Followed by a SystemSix that somebody tried to downgrade by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,887 ✭✭✭cletus

that's some saddle on that first lapierre. looks like someone strapped a sofa to it.

This is something I've been pondering recently. Why do we, as cyclists, put the padding on our arses instead of on the saddle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

cletus wrote: »
    This is something I've been pondering recently. Why do we, as cyclists, put the padding on our arses instead of on the saddle?

Results in less chafing that way.
    The saddle on that lapierre would be a nightmare on a 100km(or even far less) cycle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Is there a cycle computer on the Dogma?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭bbuzz

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Is it not a crazy high seat post too?

I noticed the heavy tools bike, with a heavy chain too

Advertisement