Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock The Boat...

Options
  • 08-05-2020 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Only once have I ever done the Rock the Boat dance...reluctantly :D is it an Irish thing?

Anyway my favourite song with a dance is Macarena. Novelty yes but the dance is easy and fun and the song is poppy and catchy.

Worst one I've ever heard and seen was Cha Cha Slide :/ ......too novelty, too much of an attempt to be a dance/song. Its more of a crap dance with a song..

Stayin' Alive is probably the coolest cheesy song with a dance.

So best and worst songs with an additional dance and what ones have you been unfortunate or perhaps fortunate enough to have been dragged up on the dancefloor too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Oh rock the boat baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Don’t...

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

I was in coppers one night and the DJ played rock the boat. Everybody hops down onto the ground, forms lines and begins rocking the boat.

Loads of girls quickly realize the ground is covered in broken glass and start picking bloody shards out of their legs.

Nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭playonplayette

I was in coppers one night and the DJ played rock the boat. Everybody hops down onto the ground, forms lines and begins rocking the boat.

Loads of girls quickly realize the ground is covered in broken glass and start picking bloody shards out of their legs.

Nasty.

Ouch.

I'm assuming all the lads who took part were alright because they were wearing jeans? I'd have been grand too so cause I mostly wear jeans to nightclubs anyway :)

Advertisement