Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Sending a large parcel from Galway to Kerry?

• 08-05-2020 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭ muppetkiller

Hi Folks,
    Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about sending a large parcel to Kerry ?
    I cannot get through to any delivery company to collect it and obviously am unable to drive with the restrictions.

Has anyone had any joy sending a parcel via Bus Eireann ?
    Or any suggestions ?
    It's big and heavy 110x38x56cm and about 20 kgs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,467 ✭✭✭✭ drunkmonkey

Did you try the post office..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭ Gooey Looey

Hi Folks,
    Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about sending a large parcel to Kerry ?
    I cannot get through to any delivery company to collect it and obviously am unable to drive with the restrictions.

Has anyone had any joy sending a parcel via Bus Eireann ?
    Or any suggestions ?
    It's big and heavy 110x38x56cm and about 20 kgs

Dpd collected a package from my door last week. Ring your local depot they'll have a van in the area can pick it.

Sorry, I should say the company I work for has an account with them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭ muppetkiller

Dpd collected a package from my door last week. Ring your local depot they'll have a van in the area can pick it.

Sorry, I should say the company I work for has an account with them

Thanks Looey , DPD are going to take it. Spent 2 days trying to get through to them but finally managed it this morning shortly after posting :D

Did you try the post office..

Of Course I tried the post office. They use Volumetric pricing on parcels so my 20kg parcel became 60 :rolleyes: but in any case I need it picked up and couldn't get through to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,778 ✭✭✭✭ Mitchell Putrid Pigeon

You can send stuff though parcel motel if you can get to a location and the other person can access one on the other end? Not sure on their weight limits though.

• Advertisement

You can send stuff though parcel motel if you can get to a location and the other person can access one on the other end? Not sure on their weight limits though.

Contacted them too but no reply.

Advertisement