Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VODAFONE fibre broadband E480 drops frequently and intermittently

Options
  • 07-05-2020 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

My VODAFONE fibre broadband E480 drops frequently and intermittently, it is not possible to determine a pattern to it. I am paying €44.29 per month for this failing service, plus €20 per month for a mobile broadband backup, which I am using far too much.

I was talkiing to a customer service rep on the phone, that phone call cost me €10 and went along the lines of "ME: my broadband is not working, REP: oh yes it is".

Later I was chatting on facebook with a rep, who was very pleasant but unable to provide any insight or help in any way.

I had Vodafone broadband over the phone line before this and there was never a problem. The only change was moving to fibre b/band.

I am locked into a contract until September at the earliest, and Vodafone have more financial and legal resources I have to defend their unreliable fibre broadband in the courts than I have to fight them.

Is there any way I can get this resolved or have I another caes of "Tough luck, you signed our one-sided contract, pay us your money and F off.

Regards,
    John McKay

Advertisement