Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon - Paying in installments

Options
  • 06-05-2020 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is any catch (interest etc) in paying for something in installments? It seems like a reasonable way of buying something a bit more expensive particularly at the moment.

Does anyone have any experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I didn't think it was available here!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Hmmmm I had my account changed to show Prime Video UK content and a parcel motel address so maybe that's why its showing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Vudgie wrote: »
    Hmmmm I had my account changed to show Prime Video UK content and a parcel motel address so maybe that's why its showing up?

They offer credit cards also but when you get down to t&cs they actually only apply to UK addresses only. I don't think your parcel motel or my addresspal would qualify.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Purple410

I used it at Christmas and they took a payment automatically each month for three months from debit card.no credit card or credit checks etc.no interest charged.got an email each month in advance to remind me that a payment would be taken on a certain date.it was handy at christmas.not sure what would happen if the payment was rejected for any reason.presume they move to the next card you have on you account.account to a UK address tho

Advertisement