Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resetting Samsung TV

Options
  • 06-05-2020 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi

I bought a 32" Samsung full HD TV from Amazon (it was a warehouse return, a used item).

It's great and what we wanted - but although I have logged in and it's showing my account, the former user's account is still visible.

I have seen various ways of resetting but when I do that it still seems to see the former user no matter what I do?

Is there any way to completely "full factory" reset it I can clear all the user data and just log in as me?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

There is usually a factory reset option on TVs - ask google with the full model number of the TV, it should also be in the full user manual, if you don't have a hardcopy the Samsung site should help, look for Support - Downloads.

Ritz.

Advertisement