Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad time for extramarital affairs

Options
  • 05-05-2020 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

I'm just after reading this article about yer scientist wan that's leading the UK government's Covid advice and just said "had the bit on the side over, lol soz I quit".

And kinda got to thinking, how shyte of a time it must be for married cheaters right now. Holed up in the house with their family and kids and secret weekend trysts in hotels are no more.

Will extramarital affairs die a death in these challenging/unprecedented/crazy times?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

People won't even shake your hand these days.

The potential for the extra marital leg over is zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Please think of burglars in this time of need.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

293809.jpg?b64lines=T0gsIFdPTidUIFNPTUVCT0RZIFBMRUFTRSAKVEhJTksgT0YgVEhFIENIZWF0cz8=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

My single male friends are fit to explode and I imagine STDs, affairs and general sexual debauchery will go through the roof when this is all over, particularly once pubs reopen.

My best mate has been hanging out in his back garden with his neighbour. They have beers and chats over the wall. At first when I asked did he fancy her, his response was " jesus no - she's bet down and a proper knacker" (he has a way with words).
    Earlier on he messaged and said of the same neighbour
    "Jesus Christ I'm close to climbing that wall and climbing her till my ballbag bursts"
    Curious to see how these two lovebirds pan out :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭LeYouth

Porklife wrote: »
    My single male friends are fit to explode and I imagine STDs, affairs and general sexual debauchery will go through the roof when this is all over, particularly once pubs reopen.

My best mate has been hanging out in his back garden with his neighbour. They have beers and chats over the wall. At first when I asked did he fancy her, his response was " jesus no - she's bet down and a proper knacker" (he has a way with words).
    "Jesus Christ I'm close to climbing that wall and climbing her till my ballbag bursts"

Ah Anto and Jacinta I see. I thought they were supposed to be sterilized according to another thread on here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,102 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

bitofabind wrote: »
    I'm just after reading this article about yer scientist wan that's leading the UK government's Covid advice and just said "had the bit on the side over, lol soz I quit".

Should've brazened it out, told them he 'observed social distancing' during her visits:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

LeYouth wrote: »
    Ah Anto and Jacinta I see. I thought they were supposed to be sterilized according to another thread on here.

woke....

:rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭cgcsb

If everyone got an STI test + treatment while in lockdown, we could eradicate all the world's STIs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

cgcsb wrote: »
    If everyone got an STI test + treatment while in lockdown, we could eradicate all the world's STIs.

Did you know some STIs can lay dormant in a person for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,127 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

My single male friends are fit to explode

24-1448363233-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

Why are people so up in the air over hanky panky. Have they nothing better to do! Go on answers on a postcard to the late late.

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,655 ✭✭✭corks finest

It's always a bad time
    ( From an idiot who did and messed up my kids heads for a while for bloody sex)
    Take it from me , what you have at home isnt worth messing it up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭pgj2015

The husband has no choice but to leave her now, poor guy.

There was something off about that Ferguson dude from day one..
    Seemed like a weirdo..
    Poor enough out of the two of them, two kids and all..
    But if he is very left wing would it be beyond the realms of possibility that the lockdown was perhaps politically motivated?..
    Zizek said what we are in now is pretty much war time communism..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Why are people so up in the air over hanky panky. Have they nothing better to do! Go on answers on a postcard to the late late.

A shower beforehand! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

play safe - straight in - no kissing!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

play safe - straight in - no kissing!!!!

Rubber suit with full facemask will sort that out

or so i've been told ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

drake70 wrote: »

or so i've been told ;)
    Or there's the Naked Gun approach:
    safe-sex_o_930236.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

mikhail wrote: »
    Or there's the Naked Gun approach:

Sadly currently unavailable on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Festartikel-M%C3%BCller-GmbH-Full-Condom/dp/B000VLXFPK

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

drake70 wrote: »

or so i've been told ;)
    And then "bend over and face Dingle"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Good to see romance is alive and well in these uncertain times.

Advertisement