Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo Login Issue to MyGoMo account

Options
  • 05-05-2020 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Anyone having an issue either trying to login to My GoMo today or even to send them an email via their Contact Us link? Thx.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

Logged in earlier today with no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks but still can't login in. Will try later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Im getting a time out while trying to log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Im getting a time out while trying to log in.

Same here, timing out!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Same here and my bill is more than double what it should be. What would cause this and am I not using the service properly? I'm on the €9.99 package and no problems until today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Same here and my bill is more than double what it should be. What would cause this and am I not using the service properly? I'm on the €9.99 package and no problems until today.

Logged in without issue. I suppose you'll need to get hold of the bill to see what the charges are. Maybe MMS?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I cant access the site beyond the main page either on mobile or the pc. Keep getting timeout connection errors.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Same here. Can't access.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Buffman

I can't get in either. It's usually slow enough for me but not working at all now.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from CI to mobiles as its not a consumer issue as such

OP try it now, it was possibly large demand after people getting billing notification email today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭leche solara

I had access problems during the day today, but no bother getting in this evening. Give it another try

• Registered Users Posts: 14,337 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

couldnt login earlier -working fine

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Davy wrote: »
    Moved from CI to mobiles as its not a consumer issue as such

OP try it now, it was possibly large demand after people getting billing notification email today.

Working now alright.

Advertisement