Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir - Fair Usage - Data / Connected Devices?

Options
  • 05-05-2020 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

I try to find out the fair usage in regard to data usage, and max number of allowed devices at any time for Eir Broadband (Broadband only). I checked their website and the TCs but can't find anything related to fair usage, except for the guest network, which I don't use. I also tried to speak/write to an Eir support agent but I got always disconnected.

Can someone help me find the relevant fair usage policies?

Regards, Wolcan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

Wolcan wrote: »
    Hello,

I try to find out the fair usage in regard to data usage, and max number of allowed devices at any time for Eir Broadband (Broadband only). I checked their website and the TCs but can't find anything related to fair usage, except for the guest network, which I don't use. I also tried to speak/write to an Eir support agent but I got always disconnected.

Regards, Wolcan.

Im pretty sure eir do not have a fup cap as long as if you’re a new customer.

Also the only limit for the number of devices connected is how much the router can handle.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Wolcan wrote: »
    Hello,

Regards, Wolcan.

if you signed up within the last 18 months you've no cap to worry about.

Advertisement