Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying an apartment in Beacon, Sandyford

• 05-05-2020 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,
    I am actually planning to buy an apartment in Beacon, Sandyford. I heard there are fire safety and water ingress issues in the Beacon apartments. When I checked with the selling agent about these issues, I was told that everything has been fixed by the owner and there is nothing to worry about.
    I am a first time buyer and I'm gonna put all my savings on purchasing this apartment. So I want to be sure that this a good buy. Could anyone please suggest me the checks and validations I need to do from my side before purchasing the apartment. I am very new to the property market and my knowledge is limited in this area, so any suggestions and tips would be really helpful. Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement