Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos on Ebay

Options
  • 04-05-2020 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone bought anything on Agros on Ebay?

I bought something last week, wednesday i think, then got a message with a fastway tracking number on friday. it is still not showing up anything on the fastway site though. im skeptical if it will ever actually ship!

it was on the argos ireland ebay seller and not the uk one. i was thinking they might be linked and the item shipped from uk and there could be a delay over the weekend. but today was not a bank holiday in the uk so unusual that it is still not showing up.

so just wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from them and what they are like for shipping. read a few reviews that they are selling items that are out of stock.... but does the fact i got tracking number make any difference?

Advertisement