Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wonder Wheels Cleaner

Options
  • 03-05-2020 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

Any thoughts on Wonder Wheels?

I've found it to be the quickest & best wheel cleaner that I've used.

I've found it quicker to use if the wheel is removed from the car and applied with a brush.

Any pro's or cons that you have encountered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Con: it's pretty stinky

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

don't let it dry and do one wheel at a time a thoroughly rinse with water and wash again with shampoo. I have only used this on really bad wheels as the acid is very strong and wear gloves

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭10fathoms

They have it in Mr. Price occasionally for a fraction of the price of elsewhere. I find it to be great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I wouldn't be using it regularly but I would be diluting it down. Auto Wheels or Bilberry would be far safer for regularly use

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

They are trying to cash in on the colour changing technology whereby a cleaner such as Bilt Hamber Auto Wheel comes out of the bottle clear and changes to purple when reacting and doing its job. The problem with Wonder Wheels is that it's already purple in the bottle.

I've never used it so I don't know what it's like as a cleaner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement