Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsShoes

Options
  • 02-05-2020 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Thinking of ordering a pair of runners from here, if anybody who has used them before can advise on a couple of questions please & thanks :)

• Are they generally better priced than other retailers?
    • In terms of returning a pair of runners, do they charge for returns & if so how much roughly? I have looked at their website but it is not clear if they do charge, just a mention of them teaming up with ZigZag for international returns.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Their prices are usually pretty good but shop around a few places to see. For returns you just pay the return postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭cmac2009

Maybe too late for you, but if you have a PayPal account and you use it to purchase from Sportshoes, you can claim back return shipping costs. You need to register beforehand for this. You can reclaim upto 15 euro 12 times a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭ariana`

No charge for returns. I returned a pair and they didn't arrive in their depot. Once i produced proof of postage they refunded me no problem.

Advertisement