Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bracelets

Options
  • 02-05-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭

Have a Seiko SKX013 on rubber on the way to me. It's a 20mm with curved ends. Strapcode want nearly 100 roughly with post etc. Any other brands i could search for?

Thanks Roy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

I got a Seiko Monster bracelet from Rob at Monster Watches in Holland for €50 last year. Great guy to deal with!

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Thanks will have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

Uncle Seiko in UK. Expect to pay price + £10 p&p

https://www.uncleseiko.co.uk/store/p194/Z199_BRACELET_FOR_SKX013_Diver.html

• Registered Users Posts: 33,133 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Could I piggyback on this thread and ask for a recommendation for a strap on a budget?

Looking for a soft tan leather, 20mm.

Don't want to be spending massive money on it. Maybe keep it under the €40 mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Ended up cancelling this as it was going to cost nearly 400 euro by the time I sourced a good bracelet.ended up buying a Seiko monster instead. Many thanks for the replies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

NIMAN wrote: »
    Could I piggyback on this thread and ask for a recommendation for a strap on a budget?

Don't want to be spending massive money on it. Maybe keep it under the €40 mark?

I wanted a tan leather strap in a rush last year and bought a Hirsch from a local jewellers. Did the job, decent quality. Think it cost around €30 give or take.

eljono wrote: »
    I wanted a tan leather strap in a rush last year and bought a Hirsch from a local jewellers. Did the job, decent quality. Think it cost around €30 give or take.

Thanks.

Will have a look online see if I can see anyone delivering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

NIMAN wrote: »

WatchGecko do some nice leather straps, bought one for my own Seiko, good quality for €30.

WatchGecko do some nice leather straps, bought one for my own Seiko, good quality for €30.

Thanks for that.
    I already have a Hirsch strap delivered to my NI address, just haven't picked it up yet.

I did see some of the WG ones online when I was searching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

For what its worth, I thing the strapcode is worth the money, it give the watch the feel of one 5 times the price, its a quality item.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Ive order 3 leather straps and a nato from cheapestnato straps.com €54 inc delivery so cheap and hopefully decent quality when i get them

eljono wrote: »

Thanks eljono,

Finally got to collect my strap today.

It was a Hirsch Forest, and looks great.
    A bargain for £19 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Sounds like a good deal, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

For what its worth, I thing the strapcode is worth the money, it give the watch the feel of one 5 times the price, its a quality item.

I've a strapcode jubilee for my SKX013 and its a very comfortable and well-made bracelet. I got mine for £60GBP so well worth the money. €100 for the quality is not way out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

I'm sorry but Barton Bands don't do bracelets...

:)

Advertisement