Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy this type of brick?

Options
  • 02-05-2020 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

I'd like to convert my garage into a second sitting room. The house is constructed using the red brick in the image. Does anyone know where I'd get this type of brick? I'd need 100 or so bricks all together.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Check out the brick sites.

Ibstock
    Country manor bricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭galaxy12

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    I'd like to convert my garage into a second sitting room. The house is constructed using the red brick in the image. Does anyone know where I'd get this type of brick? I'd need 100 or so bricks all together.

There's a place called outhauz in swords. Huge showroom and selection.
    We got bricks from for an exposed brick wall in the living area.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

galaxy12 wrote: »
    There's a place called outhauz in swords. Huge showroom and selection.
    We got bricks from for an exposed brick wall in the living area.

That’s Santry. It’s the old airport road. Their brick side of things are Country Manor Brick, which I’ve mentioned above. Extensive selection and the produce their bricks on site.

https://cmb.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Gumbo wrote: »
    That’s Santry. It’s the old airport road. Their brick side of things are Country Manor Brick, which I’ve mentioned above. Extensive selection and the produce their bricks on site.

https://cmb.ie/

Had a look at the site. The brick library section is great. I'm not sure if they have this type of brick. It's hard to tell with all the different colors, types etc.

Advertisement