Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When does everyone think hairdressers/beauticians will reopen?

Options
  • 01-05-2020 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Given that the lockdown has now been extended for another 2 weeks what’s your bet on when both of these will reopen? My hair and eyebrows will be in desperate need of pampering when they’re finally allowed to open their doors again! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,274 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

July for barbers so guessing hairdressers will be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

According to the roadmap published this evening, 20th July is the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

July 20th apparently. Ugh.

I know you’re not allowed to be annoyed because worse things are happening, and yes I know that.. but two more months. Honestly it’s depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

So many doing home visits now. RTÉ crew never closed down, must be immune from social distancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

So many doing home visits now. RTÉ crew never closed down, must be immune from social distancing.

Any hairdressers doing home visits should be reported. They won’t be insured and they won’t be keeping 2 metres apart! :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement