Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery delays

Options
  • 30-04-2020 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭

Are other people experiencing delivery delays from their online shopping/orders? If so what kind of delays?

I ordered from an Irish online shop over two weeks ago. I received an order confirmation and dispatch email the same day and it said to allow 3 to 6 days for delivery and if I don't get my order contact them. My order wasn't delivered by the end of the 6th day I used their online contact form and a foll3up ema3said to allow 3 to 8 days for delivery. My order has been with the courier for 12 working days now and there's no update.

Are other people experiencing similar delays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

Yes major delay here waiting for package from America First Class Mail International but problem definitely on this end an post not able to manage

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod: There are lots of threads between here, and the courier forums about delays. We don't Reallyneed another. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement