Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRO - Balance Sheet Question

Options
  • 30-04-2020 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have been away from Ireland for a number of years, and I am trying to remember how to check the financial health of a company. I had thought that it was possible to obtain balance sheets from the CRO website, but this particular company only appears to have registration details.

Am I using the correct website , are account details for companies in Ireland still obtainable online?

All help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭hjr

It may be the case that the company is relatively new and thus has not had to file financial information as yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Hi

I have been away from Ireland for a number of years, and I am trying to remember how to check the financial health of a company. I had thought that it was possible to obtain balance sheets from the CRO website, but this particular company only appears to have registration details.

Am I using the correct website , are account details for companies in Ireland still obtainable online?

All help appreciated.

Thanks

If you click on view submissions, you can purchase the most recent accounts for €2.50. That's assuming it has filed accounts as hjr has said.

Advertisement