Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Term

Options
  • 30-04-2020 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

I have submitted for planning permission here in Donegal. I did so before the pandemic shutdown, so I know things will take longer now to process and get approved.
    However, when I checked the application status online it has moved a bit internally with the council. But I did see a note that I am not sure what it means...
    Anyone know in the comments section what , Significant case flag:9 means ?
    Does this mean its flagged as a 9 for high risk and need more scrutiny or something else ?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ted22_8

Your app should be good. All applications under review seem to be marked as flag 9, even the likes of building a dwelling garage. I also have an application submitted and noticed the same.

Advertisement