Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Elite Turno Turbo Trainer

Options
  • 30-04-2020 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    So in the midst of this lockdown madness I ordered the last in stock Elite Turno trainer I could find from Bike24. Long story short I thought my order was cancelled as processing took forever so I found an alternative. The Turbo is now due to arrive from German tomorrow but I've already got the other trainer I ordered set up so have no need for it. I have the standard 14 days to cancel and return so it's not a problem but given the shortage of stock everywhere I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone wants it (same price as I paid €500) before I return it. Its arriving tomorrow so obviously will be brand new in unopened box etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cmcg_1989

Hello,

Did you sell the turbo trainer. Id be interested? :)

Advertisement