Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for Bar staff

Options
  • 30-04-2020 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

You know when you order a toasted sambo and you get a few of the catering crips on the side, do you pick away at the monster bag of crips on the sly, cause them things are addictive? Does that monster bag last very long

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Probably not reflective of pub grub in general, but when I was waitressing years ago- if you don’t eat those crisps you get on the side of your plate, they would be scraped off yours and onto the next persons

To be fair it was a bit of a shlte hole

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Probably not reflective of pub grub in general, but when I was waitressing years ago- if you don’t eat those crisps you get on the side of your plate, they would be scraped off yours and onto the next persons

To be fair it was a bit of a shlte hole

Even if I'd licked them all over then decided, nah I won't actually swallow them?!

To thine own self be true

Advertisement