Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO, sorry, UAP footage released by Pentagon

Options
  • 28-04-2020 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭

and i hope this doesnt add further complications for pubs re-opening.
    these videos have been unofficially around for a while. and these sightings are quite common off the american east and west coast. a bigger shock is the way these highly trained pilots talk, its quite funny actually.

anyway officially released by the pentagon. they're not fake. im surprised theres not more reaction. anyway heres the bbc link for yis lads.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52457805

edit...there was a warning/alert put out to the aviation industry to avoid crashing into them. also blink 182 guy. dont forget excellent joe rogan podcast with one of the pilots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ&t=3923s

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Crazy Robert Bigelow and his deep pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

emo72 wrote: »
    and i hope this doesnt add further complications for pubs re-opening.

So you're implying that the Covid virus is to soften us up as a prelude to alien invasion?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭emo72

So you're implying that the Covid virus is to soften us up as a prelude to alien invasion?

the dots man....connect the damn dots....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

We're through the looking glass here people!

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Invasion of the bodysnatchers.

• Advertisement

Kylta wrote: »
    Invasion of the bodysnatchers.

In fairness, forget all the Hollywood crap... if any aggressive alien species wanted to wipe us out, biological warfare would be exactly how to do it.
    Especially if you took a natural/existing disease and slightly mutated it to jump species. Or just mix Ebola with the common cold...

Do aliens have domestic help. I mean when there anal probing you who wipes up all the sh¡t. And to be honest, if i'm zoomed or zapped onto their ship, i'm gonna puke, piss and sh¡te all over their ship. The question is who would clean my waste up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

It's not Aliens. It's the testing of next gen aircraft or spy drones.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

High speed drones. They happen. If you can get a battery to power a 2 tonne car for 500 miles sending 1000 drones from Russia or China to spy on the US is hardly a stretch.

In fairness, forget all the Hollywood crap... if any aggressive alien species wanted to wipe us out, biological warfare would be exactly how to do it.
    Especially if you took a natural/existing disease and slightly mutated it to jump species. Or just mix Ebola with the common cold...

Better still if you want to frightened people to death just show a picture of my ex mother-in-law picture in the sky. I actually though self isolation was because she escaped from her cave in the densely forested area of the amazon

• Advertisement

Do aliens have domestic help. I mean when there anal probing you who wipes up all the sh¡t. And to be honest, if i'm zoomed or zapped onto their ship, i'm gonna puke, piss and sh¡te all over their ship. The question is who would clean my waste up.

I think you've been putting a lot of thought into anal probing while in virus lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

That's how you know the genuine cases, they'd tell you that you're made to clean up the APS (Anal Probe Suite) before they give you back your pants. After all, imagine being stopped on a lonely back road, naked from the waist down, trying to convince Garda Mulligan that you've been abducted and probed. By aliens.

edit to add: don't ask me how I know

I think you've been putting a lot of thought into anal probing while in virus lockdown.

Well not really, well a little bit now. But truthfully I'd like to bugger and alien then say your my universal bitch now your fu¢king four headed freak. The only thing is if it had four mouths you might be thinking hang on oral instead of anal

It's not Aliens. It's the testing of next gen aircraft or spy drones.

we dont have a propulsion system that can let an aircraft behave like that. unless its a captured or crashed craft thats been back-engineered.

if you listen to cmdr dave favreau on rogan it'll explain that.

im not saying its aliens, because i dont know. im not saying its new advanced test craft, because i dont know that either.

This is probably all down to yer man from blink 182..

First All the small things.. now this.. dude's a legend..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

This is probably all down to yer man from blink 182..

First All the small things.. now this.. dude's a legend..

Yeah, a legend for trying to sell industrial slag as alien metals.

That's how you know the genuine cases, they'd tell you that you're made to clean up the APS (Anal Probe Suite) before they give you back your pants. After all, imagine being stopped on a lonely back road, naked from the waist down, trying to convince Garda Mulligan that you've been abducted and probed. By aliens.

edit to add: don't ask me how I know

I was a long time ago but I was stopped buck naked in the Wicklow mountains. I tried to explain that the aliens were on the hillside dressed as sheep. Last time I report aliens, in fairness thought the judge threw out the sheep shagging charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

emo72 wrote: »
    we dont have a propulsion system that can let an aircraft behave like that. unless its a captured or crashed craft thats been back-engineered.

if you listen to cmdr dave favreau on rogan it'll explain that.

im not saying its aliens, because i dont know. im not saying its new advanced test craft, because i dont know that either.

I'd say we do have it, it's just revolutionary and experimental tech. Like the way the Blackbird was back in the day.

If Aliens could traverse the enormous distances of space with ease and have their hulls intact, then their tech would be so advanced they wouldnt even need to use or have observation craft like that.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I was a long time ago but I was stopped buck naked in the Wicklow mountains. I tried to explain that the aliens were on the hillside dressed as sheep. Last time I report aliens, in fairness thought the judge threw out the sheep shagging charge.

Did you use the "I was taking a piss and it backed on to me" defence?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I'd say it's a safe assumption that there is other life out there.

Hopefully better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Ipso wrote: »
    Yeah, a legend for trying to sell industrial slag as alien metals.

"so heeeres your hoooooliiday"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It’s clearly proof that covid19 is caused by an alien species from outer space trying to infiltrate our minds with bat venom, emitted by 5G towers via chemtrails.

Or is it vaccines?

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/04/27/dod_ufo_video/
    As Arthur C Clarke noted, UFOs happen all the time, it's just a question of explaining them using scientific thinking. We're sure lots of people under coronavirus lockdown will try to do exactly that, and a fair few who won't

Odhinn wrote: »
    Did you use the "I was taking a piss and it backed on to me" defence?

Talk about being unlucky, that funnily enough happened one sunny day. I was having a piss in a field were there were sheep, an a bus full of tourist came along and took photographs. As they were snapping away my pants and jocks fellow down around my ankles. Whatever angle they took the photos from it looked like I was giving the (molly) sheep a fair old whack. Saying that the Fu©king judge started on about beastialty and animal husbandry. I said come on your honour 'your not going to marry the first thing you fu¢k. A poxy 150euro fine and banned from wicklow til I can control my urges. I mean talked about one-sided justice

I'd say we do have it, it's just revolutionary and experimental tech. Like the way the Blackbird was back in the day.

If Aliens could traverse the enormous distances of space with shops and have their hulls intact, then their tech would be so advanced they wouldnt even need to use or have observation craft like that.

well if we do have that technology, well, thats even bigger than if they were time travellers or aliens. super interesting either way. my money is on its not ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I have a theory that Covid is the alien invasion, anyone ever think of that huh?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

There’s a starman waiting in the sky
    He’d like to come and meet us
    But he thinks he’d blow our minds

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

... if any aggressive alien species wanted to wipe us out, biological warfare would be exactly how to do it.

Their leader must be a bit of an Austin Powers baddie then.

"I will send a virus to kill ... a quarter of a ... MILLION people..Mwah hah hah"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Dr. Colossus

maxresdefault.jpg

Air superiority is key to any war... maybe that should be extended to space superiority now.

If a few of the superpowers of the world have anti-gravity technology it would be suppressed/classified if it could be easily replicated. Otherwise some of the more radical nation states in the world could use it as a weapon.

Imagine a UFO drone or bomber with the same speed and radar stealth, then they could probably attack any target on the planet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement