Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Inns Exams This Year 2020

Options
  • 28-04-2020 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Folks

Going to be sitting the Kings Inns entrance exams this August 2020 and have just bought second hand manuals.

Wondering if anyone would like to start a study group or a support group to push and drive each other on and share ideas etc.

Not really skilled at doing this but sure we may all be in the one boat and can bounce ideas off each other?

Best wishes to each and everyone of you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ElmoLaw

Hi - yeah i'm planning on sitting them. There's not much activity on boards.ie for people sitting Kings Inns exams on this site so hard to get info from like minded people! So do you think they are definitely going ahead? and i have been trying to find a prep course but don't think any of them are printing the manuals this year - but they are charging the same price for providing them online only and without library facilities so think they should provide a discount as not a full service. don't they know us legal eagles need hard copies! anyway we will see. do you think many people will be sitting them this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,910 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Best of luck with the Entrance exams guys. They're just as much a test of endurance as a test of knowledge. Five exams in five consecutive days is a hard slog. Don't try to cram anything the night before an exam. Just leads to exhaustion and frustration. The lucky thing is that once you pass them you won't face anything as gruelling in the Barrister at Law course proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LegalEagle30

Hi all,

Planning to sit the entrance exams this coming August (2021) and understand they are now online (via OutReach).

I want to take a prep course but wondering what the online exam was like last year and will there be much of an appetite to take them this year?

Thanks so much!

Advertisement