Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm watching Mr Blobby on you tube that's how bored I am.

Options
  • 27-04-2020 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭

As the title says I'm at the point where I'm watching Mr Blobby on you tube. Will this virus ever go away. Fat les has now popped up.

Comments

Find this sort of thing oddly compelling:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

When you watch post10 or Drain Addict daily on YouTube like I do you'll know you have issues.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Find this sort of thing oddly compelling:

I always watch them its very relaxing too. Alwasy makes me wish I had a man shed where I could do stuff like that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

You're not really bored unless you have watched Eurovision 2012, Eurovision 2015 or Eurovision 2016 online. Not that they are the worst, just may have been the ones I watched lately. Which makes me much sadder than you. Crying here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I rang my Mam earlier. She was watching Teletubbies. She proceeded to tell me all about Teletubbies and that she could name the 4 of them.

She also realised that the sun has a baby's head in it which she never noticed before.

I listened to 40 mins of this on my lunch hour today.

• Advertisement

anewme wrote: »
    I rang my Mam earlier. She was watching Teletubbies. She proceeded to tell me all about Teletubbies and that she could name the 4 of them.

She also realised that the sun has a baby's head in it which she never noticed before.

I listened to 40 mins of this on my lunch hour today.

Ok you win, hands down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭LeYouth

I'm watching Peter ebdon 2002 semi final with Matthew Stephens on bbc red button. I can't believe it was 18 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I spent a few hours one night watching 'Black man reacts...' videos to music, specifically System of a Down. Highly recommend if you like SOAD. "They" also react to Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody, because apparently there are people in the developed world who haven't heard of this song...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

So strung out for a bit of football, I watched two professional footballers play FIFA against each other.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    So strung out for a bit of football, I watched two professional footballers play FIFA against each other.

Or 2 random idiots playing FIFA against each other. I've done that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'm watching lingerie hauls....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

I’ve gone down a bit of a Mafia rabbit hole on YouTube, watched about 2 hours of Michael Franzese and Sammy Gravano interviews today. Now watching confessions of The Iceman who I think is a total spoofer.

It’s times like these youtube really comes in to its own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

• Registered Users Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭pgj2015

im not even a gamer but I like these videos, shes a real rally driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

pgj2015 wrote: »
    im not even a gamer but I like these videos, shes a real rally driver.

I'm not into games either (because I'm an adult), but if I had that I'd be happy to never leave the house again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I'm not into games either (because I'm an adult), but if I had that I'd be happy to never leave the house again.

Then I think you are a gamer. Why not get one?

I am into cars so that is probably why I like them videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Get some VR and its even better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I almost resorted to watching Rocky 5 the other night, you know, the **** one with Tommy Gunn. Close call.

Now, 4 with Ivan Drago, I’ll have some of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Greyfox

I have a friend who thinks the same and he's just ignorant of the industry. Games like Gran theft auto 5, the last of us or the Witcher 3 are designed for adults.

Time is the most precious thing in the world and should never be wasted. Thanks to the internet I never get bored as there's always something new to discover.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

This thread has unwittingly proved the point that if universal basic income was introduced people would not make art, do interesting projects, make music, be creative once released from wage slavery.

Instead its boredom and for some a lot of alcohol and drug-taking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

As the title says I'm at the point where I'm watching Mr Blobby on you tube. Will this virus ever go away. Fat les has now popped up.

Are you like high?

Advertisement