Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaddafis secret sex dungeon

Options
  • 26-04-2020 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Remember when the Libyan conflict was going on? I remember sitting watching the 6 o clock news can't remember if it was BBC or channel 4 or what on how Gaddafi has a sex dungeon where he keeps dozens of underage girls for "sexual torture" that was the headline of the news and how it started off, "new information has come through" coincidentally or not that was a bad day for UK forces because one of their air strikes went wrong and killed a bunch of civilians, for whatever reason they couldn't cover up this bombing so they were going to have to report it one way or another and it was reported in a very convenient way.

It's funny how no matter how far fetched things seem if it's told to you by the news people will believe without questioning it at all, even though if you look into things like this a bit more you can see a clear agenda to these things, even with innocent people being blown up and killed because of war started by their government hearing something like that first will give you the opinion "well this man has to be taken out he's a monster".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Adam9213

The Gaddafi thing was all lies it was discovered after the conflict by the way, it was headline news though for about a week all over the papers and news front page.

A great story though everyone wanted to read about it, it conveniently took attention away from the bloodshed of the Libyan people for that week in particular at the hands of the people who started the war.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

Buddy, you've joined today, made about 42 different posts about different topics, usually variations on Western foreign policy and conspiracy theories, and as best as I can tell, have had a few of those posts/threads either deleted or closed. You want to take it easy for a little while, maybe come back in a day or two, stick on a single topic and just work on that slowly and steadily?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Could you not just start the 1 "Britain/USA etc are terrible and everything they do is terrible and all the bad people are really good people" thread and leave it all in there?

Buddy, you've joined today, made about 42 different posts about different topics, usually variations on Western foreign policy and conspiracy theories, and as best as I can tell, have had a few of those posts/threads either deleted or closed. You want to take it easy for a little while, maybe come back in a day or two, stick on a single topic and just work on that slowly and steadily?

Sorry to tell you, despite your best efforts not a single one of my posts or threads have been deleted or closed.

Could you not just start the 1 "Britain/USA etc are terrible and everything they do is terrible and all the bad people are really good people" thread and leave it all in there?

Well the only thing people want to talk about on here is the corona virus or else they want to gossip about Kim Jong Un I need to make some threads.

• Advertisement

Adam9213 wrote: »
    Sorry to tell you, despite your best efforts not a single one of my posts or threads have been deleted or closed.

1. Why would you be sorry to tell me that?

2. What efforts have I made to get any of your posts deleted/closed?

3. I'll gladly revisit the issue at the end of the day but I couldn't help but observe you are already on warning from one moderator.

1. Why would you be sorry to tell me that?

2. What efforts have I made to get any of your posts deleted/closed?

3. I'll gladly revisit the issue at the end of the day but I couldn't help but observe you are already on warning from one moderator.

Well that's news to me, what am I on warning for?

Adam9213 wrote: »
    Well that's news to me, what am I on warning for?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113277879&postcount=515

Have you checked the list of threads going on now? There is literally nothing to talk about apart from the corona virus listening to people go on like they're academics, or some random stuff about random stuff who can blame me for posting a bunch of threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

What was your last account?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

You seem more interested in picking an argument with other posters rather than discussing the topic of your thread.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement