Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordered phone online from vodafone

Options
  • 26-04-2020 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

i ordered a phone from vodafone.ie and still have not received either a confirmation or receipt email, yet, the money is pending from my account. is there anything i can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

When did you order it gussieg?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭johnsparkexile

Happened to me last month as well, ordered ,no confirmation email or order number received. Money taken from account. When phone didn't arrive after 2 weeks contacted them. Was told that there was no order against my name, couldn't give an explanation as to why the money was taken from the account.

While dealing with the bank in getting the charge reversed, had to ring Vodafone again, this time the customer service rep could see the order and that the phone wasn't in stock ( was showing as in stock at time of order ) . Cancelled it anyway and money was refunded.

Advertisement