Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Direct delivery questions

Options
  • 24-04-2020 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi, I ordered twice off these during the week, First order a gift which is listed as pending approval, Second order for myself is marked payment. All this I can see on Paypal. Does this sound normal? I have no emails or anything re tracking from Sports Direct themselves not even an acknowledgment of the orders. Thanks for the help, I don't normally order anything other than tickets online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I bought off Argos a couple of weeks ago and my Screen looked like it didn't complete the Order, and there was no Order Number created! No Emails, No Contact from them or nothing! And they took the money out of my Account! Mayhem and Madness! But, as it turned out, my item landed out to me no bother a week later, in the allotted timeframe, in fact I think it was a day early! All good!

My thinking on it, is that, they're doing all they can to keep things running and ticking and delivering. Everyone sitting at home ordering loads of items. They're possibly cutting out as much administration stuff as possible to free up more time, am sure admin work sucks up a fair chunk of time, possibly doing up Orders some way manually as fast as they can and worrying about any necessary admin and processing later. If they stuck to the norm and didn't step outside the confines of processing individual orders and all associated admin-work etc. am sure it could take much longer!

That was my thinking on it anyway, I could be wrong too.

But, I wouldn't give up hope on them just yet.

Just giving you my experience on delivery. Paypal could have other issues too though that need looking into. Hopefully you will get your stuff soon.

Advertisement