Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Boardsies be allowed to have children?

Options
  • 23-04-2020 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

Personally I'm undecided, as we're stuck behind pseudonyms and keyboards so there's no easy way to tell how attractive y'all are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

With or without factoring in immaculate conception during all nighter Jolt Cola and gaming sessions?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

With or without factoring in immaculate conception during all nighter Jolt Cola and gaming sessions?

Immaculate conception is why I always laugh at Christians advocating abstinence-only sex education. If they truly believe their own religion, then abstinence isn't 100% effective :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Immaculate conception is why I always laugh at Christians advocating abstinence-only sex education. If they truly believe their own religion, then abstinence isn't 100% effective :pac:

Not all Christians believe in the immaculate conception

• Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

yes, but not with each other

• Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

thats not what the immaculate conception refers to...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

yes, but not with each other

I'm fairly sure that's happened.

(probably involved a ****, a Pyrex jar, An Post and a turkey baster)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,940 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Aren't most boardies children?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Please open the ****ing pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Please open the ****ing pubs.
    What's a pub...i can't remember?

There is an upside ...i am probably going to die in childbirth ...so there is that. It would be just my luck..also i've had weird dreams about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,372 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Too late, I already had some.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

They're only the ones you know about :D

To thine own self be true

Were they delicious?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

If the flys on the walls of boards beers 12/13 years ago could only talk....

If the flys on the walls of boards beers 12/13 years ago could only talk....
    Those flies would be long dead by now admiral. Flies only live 28 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,322 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Here's my family.
    I'm the big one one Butter, she's the next Cheesy and our two kids Toffee and Salty!
    91%2BUo8w6OtL._SL1500_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I don't foresee it being a problem that I'll ever have to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,749 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

My missus is site banned. Does that mean that KH7 is site banned too, when he reached the age of digital consent?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

What if i don't want kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,850 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

For years I also confused the made up story of Mary being born without sin (whatever the fek that means?!) and the other made up story of her getting knocked up without getting the ride.
    Ultrflat wrote: »
    What if i don't want kids?

If my honest friends are to be believed (they are), then stay well clear. I know I will, i'm internally laughing at all those who said I'd regret having them. I have little stress and not at all bothered by the lockdown, while they enter week 5 or so of trying to keep their little darlings entertained. People getting a reality shock at how much they actually have to parent now, seeing as they can't lob them off on other people for half the day now. I lol, I really do.

I also laught at how you need a licence for basically everything, except children. Wanna get married? Get a licence. Wanna drive? Get a licence. Want to drink? Get an licenceID that proves you're at legal age to drink. Dog? Licence. Horse? Horse passport and licence depending on where you're keeping it. Wanna have kids? Go for gold, there's no age limit, and we'll even pay you to have them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Personally I'm undecided, as we're stuck behind pseudonyms and keyboards so there's no easy way to tell how attractive y'all are.

Is this thread about allowing parenthood or rating attractiveness?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

I had to google that. I always thought it meant she didn’t get the leg over! Everyday‘s a school-day, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭LeYouth

No, I personally don't want children.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Some of us are quite attractive.

I know, because I've met them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I’ve a few that I’m willing to sell for the right price

LeYouth wrote: »
    No, I personally don't want children.

Ditto. Never felt the need or desire. Some people have this need to leave a mark on the world behind, as in children.

i'm fine with leaving my book collection to someone instead. Probably a better gift to the world than any kids of mine. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭CFlat

I like children, but I couldn't eat a full one.

Advertisement