Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should bankers be permitted to have children?

Options
  • 23-04-2020 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Personally I would take a case-by case approach. If the banker is of the unrepentant corporate psycopath type, then in the interests of society, I think not.

Given the risk, society needs to take a strong line. There is a very high risk that their unethical, immoral and downright evil value system would be transfered to the next generation.

Accordingly a risk averse policy would be to take a hardline view, perhaps involving sterilisation of this toxic group.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

It's definitely worth consideration anyway.

Politicians are another group worth considering. My own feeling would be that they should get the average wage with no possibility of passing any accumulated wealth or property via inheritance to their children.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Should be an income threshold. If you don't make enough then tough luck

Advertisement