Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Someone in Audi was copying and pasting from the Tesla website

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,961 ✭✭✭✭unkel

You should have taken a screen shot or it didn't happen ;)

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

unkel wrote: »

Oh it happened

image.png

From here:
    https://www.tesla.com/en_IE/support/incentives?redirect=no

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

unkel wrote: »

and it's still there, I've also screen grabbed it!!!

Tesla, literally leading the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 64,961 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Tesla, literally leading the way...

And that's after they've already developed their own world wide, top class charging network. And not too stubborn to let their cars join other networks as well and even convert their own network to allow for new standards.

Nissan / Renault can learn a lot here. They should also convert their EVs to CCS charging for a few hundred quid. CHAdeMO and AC fast charging are obsolete standards and have been so for a very long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

tesla should open up their supercharger network to other cars too, put an absolute massive premium on charging non tesla cars, but allow them on to "accelerate the move to an electric future"

Anyone else noticed that your referral free supercharging now has an expiry date. Hard in Ireland to use up supercharger miles, once the lockdown is over I might make a special trip just to supercharge and see what they are like.

• Advertisement

tesla should open up their supercharger network to other cars too, put an absolute massive premium on charging non tesla cars, but allow them on to "accelerate the move to an electric future"

This would be fine until you pull up to one in your Tesla, and it's full of Hyundai's or Nissan Leaf's!!

Anyone else noticed that your referral free supercharging now has an expiry date. Hard in Ireland to use up supercharger miles, once the lockdown is over I might make a special trip just to supercharge and see what they are like.

Yes, apparently it's 6 months from when your referral code was last used, so you and me should have the same expiry date (unless someone used your referral code after I did).

I do the odd trip up to Newry for some shopping and to visit Slieve Gullion forrest park, so when this is over, I'll be stopping on the way up or back for some SuperCharging...

Yes, apparently it's 6 months from when your referral code was last used, so you and me should have the same expiry date (unless someone used your referral code after I did).

I do the odd trip up to Newry for some shopping and to visit Slieve Gullion forrest park, so when this is over, I'll be stopping on the way up or back for some SuperCharging...

I have 4500km of free charging...need to use it up. Might go visit my brother in the UK when all this **** is over, only way I will use it up. I think its a bit meen to put a time limit on it TBH.

yeah, I asked the FB group to tweet Tesla & Musk (from the Ireland owners club) asking for an extension seeing as we are barely driving at the moment..

I have 4500km of free charging...need to use it up.

I noticed that that 4,500 is WLTP based, so real world it's probably less, but still in summertime, you should expect to see about 3,800-4,000 of those km's in real world (providing you engage Chill Mode :D )

providing you engage Chill Mode :D

NEVER

• Advertisement

NEVER

Thats the spirit. (I've not even tried it yet in my lowly SR+)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,757 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i cant believe they got 12min out of this

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

Cyrus wrote: »

yeah slow news-day alright.
    also rising on reddit
    https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/g6zy0l/audi_copies_teslas_incentives_page_and_forgets_to/

Cyrus wrote: »

Isn't 10 minutes like a magic number for youtube monetised videos?

Advertisement