Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir free amazon on fire stick

Options
  • 23-04-2020 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Hi have recieved free amazon tv free from eir due to the broadband.
    tv not smart so I have a fire stick
    Cant seem to figure out how to log in to get the free amazon on the fire stick please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Amazon TV is nothing without individual subscriptions to the channels. Can you clarify what they say they have given you?

It's your fire stick set up with your Amazon account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭jem

Hi
    Amazon prime video is what you get.
    to be honest I had a number of amazon accounts and unsure as to which one it is set up with.
    j

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

OP, have you added your eir Prime Video entitlement to your Amazon account through the link from My Eir (More —> eir TV and Amazon Prime Video).

What Fire TV Stick are you using? Only the Fire TV Basic Edition is officially supported in Ireland. If you have a different model, have a read of this thread, you might be able to get it working but you won’t get any help from either Amazon or eir with it.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057771671&page=91

Just logout of your firestick and login back in on the email address that you activated the Amazon prime video on. It will just be working straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭jem

Just logout of your firestick and login back in on the email address that you activated the Amazon prime video on. It will just be working straight away.

If I do this will I lose the apps I have already downloaded on the fire stick?

• Advertisement

Well it will be a different account I'm assuming... So yes But it only takes 2 mins to install the apps anyway.

The firestick is only set up with one Amazon account at a time

Advertisement