Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doxstar Pro

Options
  • 22-04-2020 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi everyone.

Hope all are keeping well in these challenging times.

I just have a query. We are starting to have a problem with docks in one area of a field and in other pockets. All in the silage ground.

I was just wondering can I apply doxstar Pro with a knapsack sprayer. A mate of mine has some and has said we can see how we get on with it. I was reading the label however and it says not to apply with hand held equipment.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Fine Day

happylad wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

Hope all are keeping well in these challenging times.

I just have a query. We are starting to have a problem with docks in one area of a field and in other pockets. All in the silage ground.

I was just wondering can I apply doxstar Pro with a knapsack sprayer. A mate of mine has some and has said we can see how we get on with it. I was reading the label however and it says not to apply with hand held equipment.

Thanks in advance.

I think a lot of sprays mention this about not been suitable for a knapsack.
    Docks are the worse weed in grass land in my opinion. They are a bitch to kill. It will take several goes to rid of them. I have sprayed them last year and just sprayed them again this week. Mind you they were not as bad as last year. I would imagine it will take be another year or two to stop them returning.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭happylad

Thanks for your reply Theheff. The knapsack would be a lot handier for the spot they are in instead of mixing a heap of it for the sprayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭50HX

Doxstar is not suitable for knapsack

You'll never get dilution or application rate right

Use Lupo

Advertisement