Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Quarry Floor tiles

Options
  • 20-04-2020 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭

Hi all, This is a bit of a shot in the dark but just wondering if somebody could help me locate where I may be able to source replacement individual tiles for a few that are broken in a kitchen of my parents house. It is a small outer kitchen that is used for cooking purposes.

About 3 badly need replacing but another 5/6 would be nice to replace also as they have some chipping on them. They are 150 mm square and I believe they are generally called quarry tiles. They would have being laid in the 80's.

Just browsing online there seems to be a good few variations of them. I would describe these as a deeper burgundy colour compared to what is generally out there and they have a moderately glazed finish on them. As usual any help is greatly appreciated. Oh and I know, I know. They badly need to be re-grouted too which I will be doing in due course.

Comments

Advertisement