Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Prince Harry the son of James Hewitt or Prince Charles

Options
  • 20-04-2020 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Is Harry the son of James Hewitt or Prince Charles? Honest opinion, what do you reckon. Trying to settle a debate here (which I know is impossible by asking Boards members)

If you couldnt give **** then just don't comment.

Who is Prince Harry's father 97 votes

Prince Charles
    80% 78 votes
    James Hewitt
    19% 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a no brainer.

140905-sykes-Prince-Harry-James-hewiit-tease_r55bmn

• Registered Users Posts: 28,178 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Di's features and Charles' ears. But honestly, idc who he takes after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Never understand this shíte. Harry has the same facial features as Prince Charles.
    Your man also has red hair that’s about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,927 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I think he's looking more like Charles as he gets older

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I think Diana didn't even met Hewitt until after Harry was born!

• Advertisement

Better question would be if Will Carling fathered the other bastard, thus putting Prince Andrew closer to succeeding the throne and finally getting the UK public to throw the whole lot of the tax sponging parasites out on their arse. Not that I care if they do or not by the way, it's someone else's problem, not mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Nunu wrote: »
    Never understand this shíte. Harry has the same facial features as Prince Charles.
    Your man also has red hair that’s about it?

I don't see what you're seeing. William is the image of Charles but Harry is a dead ringer for James Hewitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

You see what you want to see....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭bilston

I've never understood this, he clearly looks like Charles!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

He looks more like Philip than Charles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

bilston wrote: »

Neither do I, but people will see Hewitt in him if they want to see it as it’s a bit of goss
    No story if he is just Charles son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

bilston wrote: »

I've 4 brothers and we all look similar, as brothers would. Harry and William look nothing alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Augme

A lot of similarities between prince Harry and a young prince Charles. Even more between prince Harry and a young prince Philip.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,568 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Neither do I, but people will see Hewitt in him if they want to see it as it’s a bit of goss
    No story if he is just Charles son

No story then. Andif biologically he's not ,Charles is the only father he's known and has taken him on and father-ed him.
    I couldn't give a fiddlers either way

• Registered Users Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Its a no brainer.

140905-sykes-Prince-Harry-James-hewiit-tease_r55bmn

Which of them?:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

o-BEARD-570.jpg?1o-HEADSHOT-570.jpg?14E997B9600000578-5996539-British_actor_Josh_O_Connor_will_play_a_young_Prince_Charles_pic-m-39_1532634054946.jpgPrince-Charles-Libraries-reading-charity-471326.jpgf4a2e9365c99396987944f5f030618d8.jpgcharles-at-23.jpg

Put it this way, if he isn't Charles's young fella and the British Royal family decided to try and prove it, he would be in a fairly tight spot all of a sudden, especially if and when Meghan Markle spits him back out.

Prince-Harry-Visits-King-College-London-March-2019.jpgPrince-Harry-862631.jpgarticle-2197029-14C70C0E000005DC-144_634x374.jpgarticle-2193974-14A058FD000005DC-366_634x531.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

5b744f39200000420034a6b0.jpeg?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale&format=webp

5b744f3e1900001403501e56.jpeg?cache=uX6cPnqQn7&ops=scalefit_960_noupscale&format=webp

Like father like son...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

They certainly are not Doppelgangers or anything like it.

Anything is possible, but I have read countless times that Hewitt states that he only consummated his affair with Diana 2 years after Harry was born. All of Diana's sisters are gingers also.

jane-fellowes-baroness-fellowes-3260359a-4f3d-4879-a452-8390e24edf2-resize-750.jpeg

Hewitt had a reputation for being very much a 1980's love machine in the Pimms drinking polo circles of the British aristocracy. He was apparently hung like a large horse and got a fair amount of action around the polo scene. Lucky bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,413 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Harry is the spit of his grandfather apparently when he was a young fella.
    Definitely kept it in the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Is Prince Harry the son of James Hewitt or Prince Charles?

yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Is Prince Harry the son of James Hewitt or Prince Charles?

yes

I wouldn't rule Prince Andrew out

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

only way to end the speculation is a DNA test....is Harry up to it? does he care now that he's out of the firm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

There’s no way he’s a Hewitt any dummy can see that he’s got Charles’s dimensions all day. Just short of them floppy ears

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    o-BEARD-570.jpg?1
    Is that Sergio Ramos??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

So, even royalty go through a 'I'll try grow a beard phase'

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

After seeing these pics charles all day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It's the ears. He's got Charles' ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Better question would be if Will Carling fathered the other bastard, thus putting Prince Andrew closer to succeeding the throne and finally getting the UK public to throw the whole lot of the tax sponging parasites out on their arse. Not that I care if they do or not by the way, it's someone else's problem, not mine.

no way , the windsor gene has kicked in big with william this past number of years , he was a good looking young man the time of his mums funeral , now look at him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    They certainly are not Doppelgangers or anything like it.

Anything is possible, but I have read countless times that Hewitt states that he only consummated his affair with Diana 2 years after Harry was born. All of Diana's sisters are gingers also.

jane-fellowes-baroness-fellowes-3260359a-4f3d-4879-a452-8390e24edf2-resize-750.jpeg

Hewitt had a reputation for being very much a 1980's love machine in the Pimms drinking polo circles of the British aristocracy. He was apparently hung like a large horse and got a fair amount of action around the polo scene. Lucky bastard.

reads like something out of a jilly cooper novel

marvellous !

Advertisement