Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steam Cleaners

• 20-04-2020 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone recommend a steam clear. Floor and hand held combined. Hope to use it for cleaning shower cooker windows and floors. Budget is max 150 euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

We just bought the Hoover Steam Capsule 2 in 1 Steam Mop - literally arrived yesterday. Right on your budget. It's a new product from them I think so not too many reviews online yet but the ones we came across were promising. This is my first one so not a lot to compare it to!

I used it for the first time this afternoon and all I have to say is my standards for what counts as clean have changed with the amount of dirt it removed!! I found it quite easy to use and not too heavy. Hand gets a little tired from holding the steam handle but not too bad and I saw that critique on most other models I looked at. Nice long cord, and a way to store it on the arm of the device. It comes with a good few little attachments for the handheld part and 2 floor pads. There's a triangular scrubbing head that pops out of the main floor pad for stubborn stains which was very handy today and worked well and smoothly. It stands up independently too. Overall happy so far although obviously can't speak for longevity - although there's a 10 year guarantee if you register it!

Advertisement