Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commons hardware or chadwicks reopening?

Options
  • 19-04-2020 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Any idea when these will be open again?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

I'd say hardware stores will be the first shops to reopen.... but that's based on nothing other than personal opinion. I'd be surprised if they are not open when restrictions are eased, hopefully from May 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Agent_47

It's mad, need stuff and these place's are never packed with people

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Agent_47 wrote: »
    It's mad, need stuff and these place's are never packed with people

I agree, I was in Woodies just before they closed and it was very well managed. Only limited numbers allowed in at any one time. I've been fully behind the Covid 19 restrictions, but the only issue I've had is hardware stores not being deemed essential services. If off-licences are essential services, hardware stores surely are.

Advertisement