Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men’s online store that are delivering recommendations

Options
  • 18-04-2020 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi, my godsons 30th in a couple of weeks. I’d like to buy him some clothes online and get them delivered to him in rural Wicklow. I’d this possible and If so what company will deliver? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

What kind of clothes? Formal, casual etc? I mean, pretty much all stores online are delivering - only one I've come across that isn't is Schuh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi, my godsons 30th in a couple of weeks. I’d like to buy him some clothes online and get them delivered to him in rural Wicklow. I’d this possible and If so what company will deliver? Thanks for the help.

Please don't take this the wrong way but is this the best idea?
    1. Taste is subjective
    2. Getting sizing correct online isn't easy
    3. What if he wants to return any item? Does he pay for postage? He lives in rural Wicklow, is it a pain for him to get to a post office?

It's a nice thought but is there anything else you could get him? Maybe books if you can find out what he likes,wants (& hasn't read). If he likes a particular label why not a voucher for there, check if it can be used online first.

Best of luck,
    Pa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Littlewoods, Sports Direct and M&M Direct are all open and delivering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

I'd echo the advice to get a voucher that can be used online.

As someone in my early 30's I cannot imagine a godparent buying me clothes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Asos has a good variety of brands for men, and various price points. If you got a voucher he could end up getting a few small bits or putting it towards a bigger ticket item. You need their email address to do the voucher.

• Advertisement
Advertisement