Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

built in bosch fridge wont close

• 17-04-2020 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Has anyone any quick fixes for this problem as our built in bosch fridge will not close now .Up to recently it was difficult to open and now its the opposite ..
    I cant seem to find any handy online fixes so I was hoping someone on here maybe has had the same issue .Any help much appreciated so I can take the chair that's keeping it shut away from the door of the fridge ….

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

jimmyging wrote: »
    Has anyone any quick fixes for this problem as our built in bosch fridge will not close now .Up to recently it was difficult to open and now its the opposite ..
    I cant seem to find any handy online fixes so I was hoping someone on here maybe has had the same issue .Any help much appreciated so I can take the chair that's keeping it shut away from the door of the fridge ….

So basically it has come free from the fixings holding the front out enough from the timbers, you need to drag the whole fridge out towards you and wedge or refix new screws to stop it pushing back in.... Very common after a few years.

Advertisement