Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish contact number for PSN

Options
  • 17-04-2020 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone have a number we can ring to sort out the PSN account for us - we want to change the email address (my very old one) to a current one. However it wont let us use the current (new one) as it says its associated with other Sony services. We can't figure out what accounts this could be so we need to speak with an agent who can sort this out.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,847 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Call us on 01 691 7379
    We're here to help you. Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30 - 19:00

Depending on your query, we will need to ask for either your PSN account details or console serial number. Please have these handy when you call.

If you don't know what other Sony services it's signed up to, they may not be able to help you. I'd go to the Sony site and use the Forgot Password link, throw in your email. If you have a Sony account, you'll get the reset email and be able to sign in and view what it's linked to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Thank you.

Will do that.

EDIT: For some reason this wouldn't come up in a google search yesterday afternoon! Much obliged :-)
    Call us on 01 691 7379
    We're here to help you. Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30 - 19:00

Depending on your query, we will need to ask for either your PSN account details or console serial number. Please have these handy when you call.

If you don't know what other Sony services it's signed up to, they may not be able to help you. I'd go to the Sony site and use the Forgot Password link, throw in your email. If you have a Sony account, you'll get the reset email and be able to sign in and view what it's linked to.

Advertisement