Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FLAC centres

Options
  • 16-04-2020 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if FLAC clincs in Dublin are open? I need an affidavit regarding something. Currently dont have funds for solicitor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if FLAC clincs in Dublin are open? I need an affidavit regarding something. Currently dont have funds for solicitor.

If its only the signature witnessed, thats 10 euro. FLAC advisors will not draft an affidavit for you or at least, they should not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

If its only the signature witnessed, thats 10 euro. FLAC advisors will not draft an affidavit for you or at least, they should not.

Seriously only costs €10? I think I can manage that. I assumed it would be a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Seriously only costs €10? I think I can manage that. I assumed it would be a lot more.

10 is the standard fee for witnessing a signature by a practising solicitor. You would have to draft the affidavit yourself. If a solicitor was to draft it too..then youre talking much more money.

As to your original query, sorry i never anseered it! I dont know for sure but i presume there are no FLAC centres open at this moment in time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

FLAC centres are generally closed at the moment with a phone helpline for urgent cases.

For witnessing, there are a couple of Commissioners for Oaths in Dublin City centre who may be able to oblige if you can't find a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Flac wont draft an affidavit for you

• Advertisement
Advertisement