Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Stock Exchanges

Options
  • 16-04-2020 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi All,

I am wondering (whoever has investment in the stock, shares or crypto market) if you can point me the right direction. I have a cryptocurrency account with Kraken and have traded some but not much of a profit gain. I have looked at trading groups and they all say that the money is in oil, metal and there are some companies that they have traded in that is a US market (all the traders in the groups are outside Ireland). I am curious to know (as I am new to trading and looking at day trading), what websites you can register an account in Ireland that you can trade, buy stocks, shares or cryptocurrency that you can Deposit EUR via Visa/ Bank (SEPA) transfer and it allows you to withdraw either via PayPal or back to an Irish Bank Acc.

With the Coronavirus, I am finding myself with more time on my hands, have a few hundred quid to trade with but with Kraken, the cryptocurrency market is going up slow. I am looking to trade in an exchange with shares, stocks and currency (worldwide ideally not just limited to EMEA/ Irish shares) that the profit margin is larger than the crypto market. Any advice (& of course if you can point me to a few easy-to-use exchanges I can register and trade on) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Best,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Hi Paul,

I'm not sure any easily accessible exchanges in Ireland allows for crypto, commodity, and share trading all in one platform. That said I would prompt you to look at a Revolut account which I believe allows trading of cryptocurrencies, gold, and a limited number of US shares all in one application.

In terms of stock brokers I would encourage you to test out Degiro to understand the stock market a little better as the capital requirements for signing up and trading are minimal, and the fees are low.

An FYI: Stock Exchanges facilitate companies to trade their shares, a stock broker allows you to buy these shares. I believe you meant stock broker in your thread title? The NASDAQ and New York Stock Exchange would be the two biggest exchanges with a good mixture of companies both big and small with good volume levels.

-Kilboor

Advertisement