Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinergy Experiences Anyone?

Options
  • 16-04-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Does any tenants have any experiences renting a property with electricity supplied with Pinergy?
    What charges eg. standing charges and prepayments charges did you experience?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 randommviewss

Hi all,
    Does any tenants have any experiences renting a property with electricity supplied with Pinergy?
    What charges eg. standing charges and prepayments charges did you experience?
    Thanks.

Same query. Please anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭con747

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

con747 wrote: »

Thanks. Issue is it is in her agreement to use Pinenrgy. Writing it on behalf of my friend.

This is a more recent breakdown of charges but I don't have any experience with them I'm afraid. http://www.moneyguideireland.com/pay-as-you-go-electricity-meters.html If your friend is worried there should be no need as the service and fault fixing is all done by Electric Ireland as far as I know.

con747 wrote: »
    This is a more recent breakdown of charges but I don't have any experience with them I'm afraid. http://www.moneyguideireland.com/pay-as-you-go-electricity-meters.html If your friend is worried there should be no need as the service and fault fixing is all done by Electric Ireland as far as I know.

Thanks. She is worried about bills. Now I see why

They also add on an annual service charge of just under €249.

• Advertisement

Thanks. She is worried about bills. Now I see why

They also add on an annual service charge of just under €249.

It is more expensive but the landlord never gets stuck with a big bill if the tenant doesn't pay the bill. Not fair on a tenant but what can you do only pay the extra if you want to live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,233 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

I had them in a houseshare a few years ago. Expensive, and a pain in the hole. Until I took over the monitoring of the meter, if be frequently coming home to a blacked out house with that ****ing thing beeping.

Avoid if you can.

I had them in a houseshare a few years ago. Expensive, and a pain in the hole. Until I took over the monitoring of the meter, if be frequently coming home to a blacked out house with that ****ing thing beeping.

Avoid if you can.

My friends lease suggests they can only use Pinergy. Last year we used 8000 units of electricity. Discounted day night meter helped with a bill of Euro 1300.

This new apartment has both gas and electricity. What to do now?

Advertisement