Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What were they thinking?

Options
  • 16-04-2020 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

So I'm hammering through my Reeling in the Years (Best thing RTE have ever produced btw) boxset and I'm after watching 2006 and something happened that left me in amazement that I'd actually forgotten. The Love Ulster March and subsequent riots that happened in Dublin on 25th February 2006

I was 18 and 14 years later I can't still believe this went ahead. The fact that someone actually gave the go ahead for this was and still is shocking whatever your religious and political affiliation.

What other events/incidents left you in shock and still to this day you can't believe the rationale behind it?

Special mention to AOL buying Bebo in 2008. Madness.

Comments

Advertisement