Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today is Monday

Options
  • 15-04-2020 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭

Look at the air, the buzzing of the sun, the same as yesterday and the day before that. Today is Monday too.

🙈🙉🙊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Look at the air, the buzzing of the sun, the same as yesterday and the day before that. Today is Monday too.

Monday? Feels more like an eternal Sunday of a “bank holiday” weekend.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Ungrateful bastards, it's Wednesday, be thankful...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Ungrateful bastards, it's Wednesday, be thankful...

I was thinking the same thing, but suddenly I realised it's still monday, like yesterday.

🙈🙉🙊

Groundhog Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Bit cynical

I thought it was still Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Every day is just blurring into the next day. A life standing still. It's going to be a jolt when this ends and we have to make decisions and do things.

Come armageddon, come.

🙈🙉🙊

Monday morning work job of a thread. That or Friday afternoon quality even in AH. This weeks poo thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Bit cynical

Another uplifting piece of music:

Monday morning work job of a thread. That or Friday afternoon quality even in AH. This weeks poo thread.

Well that's just your opinion.

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

I went through the whole of today up til about an hour ago thinking it was Tuesday. Then I found out I am one day closer to the weekend than I had thought. Woohooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Gynoid wrote: »
    I went through the whole of today up til about an hour ago thinking it was Tuesday. Then I found out I am one day closer to the weekend than I had thought. Woohooo!
    Is it the thoughts of the weekend that excite you or just that a day went by fast without you noticing?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

is_that_so wrote: »
    Is it the thoughts of the weekend that excite you or just that a day went by fast without you noticing?!

Im working from home. It is hard enough work. Weekends are still exciting for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Space is the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

is_that_so wrote: »

Life is way to short to be wishing your days away. Enjoy each day as it comes. (Fu©k me I'm starting to sound like an advert for something)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

• Registered Users Posts: 15,804 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Actually today is Thursday or is it Friday no definitely Thursday but feels like a Friday.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Actually today is Thursday or is it Friday no definitely Thursday but feels like a Friday.

Or if today was tomorrow and yesterday was the day before tomorrow when then today would be yesterday but not tomorrow, and if tomorrow never comes what day will be the day after today or the day before the day after tomorrow. Which ever one it is I hope its going to be a fine day

I'm very excited as I've just discovered, via Wikipedia, that the SI-based day lasts exactly 794, 243, 384, 928, 000 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.

🙈🙉🙊

I'm very excited as I've just discovered, via Wikipedia, that the SI-based day lasts exactly 794, 243, 384, 928, 000 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.

You really need to get out for exercise or something, the self isolating is fu©king you up in the head

• Advertisement

Kylta wrote: »
    You really need to get out for exercise or something, the self isolating is fu©king you up in the head

That's for sure, lol.

🙈🙉🙊

I'm thinking of counting the amount of transitions per day of other atoms tomorrow for the craic, does any body have any preferences?

🙈🙉🙊

I'm thinking of counting the amount of transitions per day of other atoms tomorrow for the craic, does any body have any preferences?

Can you let me know when you're finished. There are blades of grass in the Phoenix park that need to be counted

Advertisement